Most of our clients from time to time face audits of various aspects of their activity handled by the state authorities. The most sensitive areas include:
- protection of personal data monitored by the State Service for Communications Supervision (Roskomnadzor);
- day-to-day production matters monitored by the State Services for Customers Protection (Rospotrebnadzor); and
- labor and employment compliance monitored by the State Labor Inspectorate.
We have significant positive experience in preparing our clients to such audits (both planned and extraordinary) and handling such audits on-site. Our work includes pre-audit preparations, on-going support on-site in the course of an audit and post-audit actions, e.g. challenging of the audit results in courts.
- Represented worldwide FMCG company in course of the planned state audit of personal data protection matters conducted by the State Service for Communications Supervision (Roskomnadzor);
- Represented worldwide FMCG company in course of the planned state audit of production matters conducted by State Services for Customers Protection (Rospotrebnadzor);
- Conducted negotiations with the State Labor Inspectorate in regard to the extraordinary audit of a foreign manufacturing company and subsequent representation of the company in course of the audit;
- Provided complex support to a manufacturing company during the planned state audit conducted by the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service of Russia (Rostekhnadzor).