The firm provides full scope of transactional advisory legal services, including due diligence, structuring, drafting and commenting of the deal documents, participation in negotiations, arrangement of and assistance with completion. Our capacity allows us to provide advice related to various transactional aspects of local law and English law. Our experience includes participation in various both high profile and junior M&A projects of different complexity, such as classic acquisitions, JV deals, venture capital and start-up projects, representation of minor shareholders and investment funds, etc. General corporate matters, such as drafting of corporate resolutions and policies, establishing of companies, shareholding structuring are also dealt with.
Selected M&A and Corporate Law matters:
- Advised the state-owned bank in major restructuring deal in regard to a group of foreign industrial assets;
- Represented a private investor in buying-out of a stake in a local chain of supermarkets;
- Representing a high-profile individual in regard to structuring of his personal operation with partners;
- Advised a start-up company raising venture capital to market its IT platform;
- Represented an Asian company of financial sector in providing of capital injection to a local JV;
- Represented owners of e-trade platform in a deal with strategic investor;
- Represented a worldwide fashion house in various legal aspects of disposal of its local business;
- Represented an acquirer in a deal on acquisition of a confectionery manufacturing business;
- Represented an Asian vehicle manufacturer in establishing of its production line in Russia;
- Represented a foreign pharmaceutical research company in disposal of its local business.