The firm advises on a full scope of labor and employment matters, including on-going advisory support, litigation matters, top-management relations and trade union relations (including collective negotiations and industrial actions), personal data protection. We can provide daily advice and represent clients in court disputes, assist in contract terms negotiations both to the employers and executives, support clients on an on-going basis in dealings with various labor and employment matters, develop/adapt internal policies, and conduct full-scope or limited HR audits upon clients’ requests. A notable angle of our practice is assistance to high-level executives in negotiating their compensation and contract terms, as well as terms and conditions of exiting the companies.
Selected Employment Law matters:
- Representing global consumer goods manufacturer in disputes with its employees;
- Advised a top-manager of a global IT company in its dispute with the employer regarding payment of bonus and illegal termination;
- Advised a global manufacturing company in various aspects of work places evaluation;
- Advised an international PR company in regard to transfer of its employees in course of an M&A deal;
- Advised a global pharmaceutical company in development of its stock option plan;
- Advised a global clinical research company in regard to mass dismissal of its employees in Russia;
- Represented a major Japan manufacturing company in its court dispute with Russian trade union;
- Represented a top-manager of French industrial company in court dispute regarding illegal termination and payment of salary;
- Developed internal HR policies for large IT company;
- Developed personal data rules and policies for international IT group.